Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random Thought Tuesday

randomtuesday

I wish I could be Santa for one day because I have a shit load of stuff I want to get people for Christmas. MY Christmas list would include: A sense of humour, a new hair style, the ability to relate to humans, a self-righteousness remover, an instrument that detracts pole from ass, a bullshit detector and last but not least, a soul. Oh wait, that would all go to the SAME PERSON.

Why do I live in this province? This weather is UNHOLY. There is no reason that we should be forced to experience nuclear winter for four months of the year. Fuck you Al Gore, bring it on.

I am TOTALLY in love with the guy that threw his shoes at George Bush. Who among us hasn’t felt like doing that? I’ve been throwing shit at that guy from my living room for years! I’m only sad Dubbya is so good at bobbing and weaving and the shoe-guy missed. I guess George had to be good at something. Finally! A skill is revealed! Too bad nobody figured it out before now - a career in boxing would have been far less damaging to the planet.

That’s all I’ve got. I have to go and let my car run (assuming it starts) for 30 mins in order for the steering column to be thawed enough to turn corners. At least we won’t have to deal with a tsunami anytime soon.

1 comment:

Keely said...

On the bright side, we don't have earthquakes either.


Yeah, it's not much of a bright side. sigh.